In order to follow health guidelines laid out by the Vancouver Island Health Authority, we have some temporary procedures put in place.
UPDATED COVID PROTOCOLS FOR HEART AND SOUL MUAY THAI ACADEMY
MASKS MUST BE WORN WHEN ENTERING THE GYM AND IN ALL COMMON AREAS
-Some of the highest risks for our members is entering and exiting the building.
-Contact from partner drills
-When entering the facility, you must wait until the front entrance is clear. Do not come in if you cannot social distance.
- You must sanitize your hands upon entering
-No partner drills will be allowed at this time
- No shared equipment
-No classes will be offered at this time. All workouts will be performed individually.
- Individual MUST stay in their designated area, no exceptions
- All spots MUST be booked beforehand.
- No spectators
- Each area of use will be sanitized and disinfected after each use
- Bathrooms are for emergency use only
- You will be dismissed from class, one at a time, to avoid too many people in the front area at one time(this applies to kids only as adult classes have been suspended)
-Each member will be asked questions upon arrival in which they must answer before entering. If any question is answered “YES” the member will be asked to leave. Questions will be, but not limited to: Do you have a fever or cough? Have you been around anyone who has had a fever or cough? Have you been out of the country? Have you been around someone who has been?
- Doors will be propped open when you arrive but will be locked during training times to avoid visitors or spectators entering
-Doors will be opened at the end of the training time for you to exit
-You must arrive ready to go and we ask that you gather your things and leave as quickly as possible at the end of your training session.
-All updates will be posted on all of our social media platforms and on our website as well as signs posted through out the facility.
-We ask that you all continue to stay home if you are not feeling well, keep your gear clean and sanitized
-Communicate with us if at any time you see how we could improve the gym and our protocols. Our goal is to keep you moving and keep you all physically, but more importantly, mentally strong.
THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT